KIM IS A CERTIFIED YOGA THERAPIST, WHO OFFERS PERSONALIZED YOGA THERAPY SESSIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS
Kim’s yoga therapy experience includes working with clients with disordered eating, body image issues, anxiety, depression, trauma history, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, as well as those simply wishing to live more fully awake lives.
Yoga therapy combines yoga and meditation tools, Ayurvedic applications, psychotherapy concepts, and neuroscience discoveries. With this integrative approach Kim will provide support as you:
– Address disordered eating and body image issues
– Alleviate anxiety and depression
– Process and release trauma or grief
– Manage and relieve stress and tension
– Release old patterns and experience more freedom
What you can expect:
– A deeper sense of calm and peace
– Means to restore your equanimity and grace when life circumstances cause upset
– Ability to tune into your body’s wisdom and act upon its leadings
– Better posture and increased ease in daily activities
The cost is $110 for a 1-hour session, $150 for 1.5 hours session, or pay for 4 sessions: 4 1-hour sessions for $400, 4 1.5 hour sessions for $550.