KIM IS A CERTIFIED YOGA THERAPIST, WHO OFFERS PERSONALIZED YOGA THERAPY SESSIONS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS
Kim’s yoga therapy experience includes working with clients with disordered eating, body image issues, anxiety, depression, trauma history, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, as well as those simply wishing to live more fully awake lives.
Yoga therapy combines work on and off your yoga mat. We work with yoga and meditation tools, Ayurvedic applications, psychotherapy concepts, and neuroscience discoveries. With this integrative approach Kim will provide support as you:
– Address disordered eating and body image issues
– Alleviate anxiety and depression
– Process and release trauma or grief
– Manage and relieve stress and tension
– Release old patterns and experience more freedom
What you can expect:
– A deeper sense of calm and peace
– Means to restore your equanimity and grace when life circumstances cause upset
– Ability to tune into your body’s wisdom and act upon its leadings
– Better posture and increased ease in daily activities
The cost is $125 for a 1-hour session, $170 for 1.5 hour session, or pay for 4 sessions: 4 1-hour sessions for $450, 4 1.5 hour sessions for $600.
Click here to schedule a session.
For a limited time Kim is booking free 20 minute Yoga Therapy consultations
Sessions explore Yoga Therapy with you to see if it is something that may be beneficial for your healing journey.
“Yoga therapy is a self-empowering process, where the care-seeker, with the help of the Yoga therapist, implements a personalized and evolving Yoga practice, that not only addresses the illness in a multi-dimensional manner, but also aims to alleviate his/her suffering in a progressive, non-invasive and complementary manner. Depending upon the nature of the illness, Yoga therapy can not only be preventative or curative, but also serve a means to manage the illness, or facilitate healing in the person at all levels.” ~TKV Desikachar & Kausthub Desikachar